Monday 24 June 2013

Go Back in Time and Thank Some One

Hello Everyone!!!

If you could go back in time and thank some one, who would that be? L'Oreal Paris asked this question to people from different walks of life and here's what they had to say. Checkout the video.






Here is what L'Oreal Paris has to say :


Every shampoo today speaks about strong hair, but what really matters is the roots that make the hair strong. Only strong roots can give you strong and healthy hair. L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X is one such shampoo that takes care of your roots. 
Fall Repair 3X is an Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo that delivers a triple anti-hair fall action. It nourishes the hair root, restructures hair fibre and helps the hair grow stronger from root to tip. Only Fall Repair 3X is enriched with Arginine Essence. Arginine is an essential amino acid that is vital for hair’s constitution. It is known for nourishing the scalp to improve micro-circulation.
Stronger the roots, lesser the hair fall.



'Stay Rooted' is all about remembering your roots and knowing that whatever you are today is because of your roots. It's about taking time out to thank and appreciate people, things, places etc from your past that have made you "You".

There are so many people who have been by my side always - Family, friend, teachers to name a few. I want thank them all for being there for me always. Especially my MOTHER. She has been my support system, guide, friend and everything I wanted. Whatever I am today is mainly because of her.
If you are reading this do tell me in the comments below about that special person you would like to thank if you had a chance to go back in time. I would love to read it.

love
*Press Release








2 comments:

  1. useful
    http://eyeswantstosee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the L'Oreal Stay rooted campaign and yeah I loved your musings about thanking your mother

    Fashion Quotient-Indian Fashion and Style Blog!!

    ReplyDelete