Wednesday 23 October 2013

Muesli and Fruit Trifle - Recipe

Hey Everyone!!!

I am here with a yummy recipe that you can eat as breakfast in the morning or serve it as a dessert when you throw a party next time. Its not just tasty but very healthy too and anyone can make this. Yes even a 10 year old!!!

Presenting to you FRUIT MUESLI TRIFLE

And yes this is not the regular post with pictures and typed instructions. I have doodled the recipe instead (my first doodle recipe!!!)

So lets get started

Click on the image to enlarge
Muesli_Fruit_Trifle
Muesli_Fruit_Trifle

Simple, right ???

Liked it??? Would you like to see more of these doodled recipes?? Would love to read your comments :)

Do you follow me on GFC?? If not join now :D
Also find me on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and Pinterest  for regular updates.

My Doodle recipe is a part of Easy Doodle Recipe contest at BlogAdda.com in association with TastyKhana.com

love

1 comment:

  1. yummmyy...thanks for sharing dear..

    check out my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/karwa-chauth-festival-oct-2013-mehndi.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete