Saturday 31 January 2015

How To Get Rid Of Pimples

Who is more excited about a wedding than the bride herself? Yes its the bride's sister. Looking the best among hundred other girls is not her right, but duty.  So months before my sister's wedding, I had started the preparations. I had made sure everything was in place almost a month before the big day.

  • Lehenga  ✔
  • Shoes ✔
  • Jewellery ✔
  • Makeup ✔
It all seemed perfect, till I saw my face in the mirror. There it was! Two PIMPLES. Right on my right cheek! 
Why? How? When? All sorts of questions in my head. All of them at once. Is it because of the oily samosas I ate the other day? Or because of all the time I spent shopping in the sun? No wait. I am sure its because of the one skin sin I had been repeating for the last few days. Who does that? How did I forget my night time CTM  routine :( 

Image Source

I asked every other person I could for solutions.

Granny: Neem ka lep laga lo.
Bro (Free Advice): Teri shaadi nahi hai.
Bestie: Don't worry. Use a nice concealer.

Clearly, none of these helped. And it clearly showed on my face. That is when Mummy came to my rescue. The first thing she said was "Fret not. The wedding is not tomorrow. You still have fifteen days in hand". I still had a question mark on my face. Then these are the few tips that she gave me. 
And honestly, it was not a rocket science. 

  1. Forget that you have a pimple. The more you stress about it, the chances are you'll end up touching them. Who knows even pop them. Though all of us know we shouldn't, some of us still do it. Don't we? 
  2. Get back to your morning and night CTM routine.
  3. Start using a face wash, specially meant for pimple problem. A neem face wash. Neem is a great antibacterial and great for your skin.
  4. Use the homemade face pack, twice every week.
"Will this help? " I asked. "Yes it will" she said. The very next morning, I went to the nearby medical store to buy a neem face wash. I did not have any particular product in my mind. So asked the store owner to give me something good.
He gave me the Garnier Pure Active Neem Face wash. "Is it good?" I asked. He gave me an affirmative nod.

I started following all of the tips Mummy gave. Honestly, with so much of hustle and bustle going around, I had completely forgotten about it. I was only after 10 days that I realized it had gone completely. Looked like there never was a pimple at that spot. I couldn't thank my Mummy (and the medical store guy) enough. Its been over 2 months now and I am still using the Garnier Pure Active Neem face wash . It is a great face wash to get rid of pimples. And for those who are blessed with pimple free skin, this will help you maintain that. 

If you want a detailed review of the Garnier Pure Active Neem, do let me know in the comments below.

Also, if you have any tricks and tips for clear skin, I would love to read them.

love



No comments:

Post a Comment